Data Protection Policy
Date of entry into force: December 03, 2018
Kurt Jelinek (“we”, “us”, “our”, etc.) operates the website https://kjelinek-test.iys.at (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page contains information about the ways in which we collect, use and disclose personal information when you use our service and the options available to you in relation to that information.
- Service The service is the website operated by the Kurt Jelinek https://hat-line.com
- Personal Data is data relating to a living individual who is identifiable from that data (or from that data in combination with other information already in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage dataUse data is data that is automatically collected in the course of using the service or within the service infrastructure itself (for example, for the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data collection and use
We collect different types of data for a number of purposes to improve the service we provide to you.
Types of data collected
As part of using our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that we use to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). For example, personally identifiable information includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- E-mail address
- First name and surname
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect data about how our service is accessed or used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, browser version, the pages you visit within our service, the time and date of your visit, the total time spent on the relevant pages, individual device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, such as anonymous unique identifiers. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and stored on your device. The other tracking technologies we use are so-called beacons, tags and scripts and are used to collect and track data and to improve and analyse our service
You can determine in the settings of your browser whether you want to reject all cookies or only accept certain cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to use parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies for the operation of our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to store your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
At Kurt Jelinek, we use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, such as to:
- To provide and maintain our service to you;
- Notify you of any changes in relation to our service;
- enable you to participate in the interactive parts of our service if you wish;
- Provide customer services;
- Collect analytics and other valuable data to help us improve our service;
- monitor the use of our service;
- identify, avoid and rectify technical problems;
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside of your home state, home province, home country or other jurisdiction and thus subject to data protection laws that differ from the data protection laws in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Austria and choose to submit data to us, you must understand that we will transfer your data, including personal data, to Austria and process it there.
Kurt Jelinek may disclose your personal data in circumstances where, having regard to the principles of good faith, it considers that disclosure is necessary to achieve the following objectives:
- to fulfil a legal obligation
- for the protection and defence of the rights or property of Kurt Jelinek
- to prevent or investigate possible misconduct in relation to the service
- to protect the personal safety of the users of the service or the public
- to avoid liability claims
Die Sicherheit Ihrer Daten ist uns wichtig.The security of your data is important to us. However, please remember that there are no transmission methods over the internet and no electronic storage media that are 100% secure. Obwohl wir stets bemüht sind, kommerziell annehmbare Maßnahmen zum Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten umzusetzen, können wir eine absolute Sicherheit nicht garantieren.Although we always strive to implement commercially acceptable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We may engage third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to provide support services to facilitate the provision of our Service, to provide services on our behalf, to provide services associated with our Service or to provide support services to analyse the way in which our Service is used.
These third parties may access your personal data only to the extent necessary to perform the aforementioned tasks on our behalf and may not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may engage third party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data obtained to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google can use the data obtained to contextualise and personalise the ads within its own advertising network.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit Google’s Privacy Terms webpage: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to other websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be redirected directly to the website of the relevant third party. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
We have no control over the content, privacy policies and practices of third party websites or services and accept no liability in this regard.
Privacy of minors
Our service is not aimed at persons who have not yet reached the age of 18 (“minors”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information about minors. If you are a parent or guardian and it comes to your attention that a minor under your supervision has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a minor without parental consent, we will implement measures to remove that data from our servers.
- by E-Mail: email@example.com
- By visiting the following page of our website: https://hat-line.com
- By phone: +436506833229
- By mail: Ochsenharing 34, 5163 Mattsee, Austria